Friday, December 31, 2010

What's Your New Year's Resolution?

I am assuming that everyone has new year resolutions. I have been thinking what would be the best resolution that i can keep and will see progress in the future. Some people would probably think to get rid of things they don't want anymore and keep things that are special to them, especially when it is given by their loved ones. Some probably would say that they have to be a lot more nicer next year and will try to forgive those who have sinned them. There's really a whole lot of things that we can all do next year and we are all hoping for the best next year, don't we?

Well, one of my resolutions next year is i will try to get working on my tummy fat for it is getting so obvious and a little embarrassing. I have been mistakenly thought that i am expecting for so many times already and that really made me think that i've got to do something about it, it's about time. Taking best weight loss pills is one option, although there's a whole lot of choices that i can pick but weight loss pills is my top choice. I already had enough with all these surgery since i gave birth through caesarian three times plus not to mention the surgery i had after two weeks i gave birth to my third child, the doctor took out my infected gall bladder that was blocked by gall stone. So weight loss pills option is i think the best for me, so i don't have to undergo another painful surgery just for me to get the quicky lose weight. Some people do, but not for me, it's not what i think it's best for me.

No comments: