Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Thomas Kinkade Christmas puzzle

Guest post written by Lawrence Myers

Since we retired, me and my wife took up puzzles together. We had never really had the time to work on any together before that, but thought that it would be a nice relaxing activity that we could do indoors away from the TV. When I went into retirement, I told myself that I wouldn't just spend the rest of my life watching TV and I've been working hard to keep that promise to myself.

But i think that we've bought just about every puzzle that our local Walmart has and now we have to look elsewhere for puzzles. I wanted to find one for us to do here around Christmas and went searching online for the perfect holiday puzzle. When I was doing that I saw the website clearwirelessinternet.net and decided to change over our home internet service to it because our old service just hadn't been cutting it here lately.

I found a Thomas Kinkade Christmas puzzle that I thought would even be nice to use some puzzle glue with and preserve to put up with our Chirstmas decorations.

No comments: