Monday, December 20, 2010

Independent Little Guy

As like what i said about my previous post here, my two boys are totally opposite in so many ways. But there's one thing they are in common, trying to be independent at the very early age. My third child is trying to do things on his own without the help of his family or anybody just like his big brother before. He likes to walk without me or daddy holding him, he likes to climb up on a chair without anybody's help. He sure is a very independent little guy.

It was the other night when i made him soup and was trying to feed him with the rolls with it but he refused. He kept on turning his head from me for he wants to be the one to feed himself. So if he wants it, then be it, i let him eat by himself. But as you can expect, kids does things in messy way, lol! That's how they learn though, by keep doing what they want to do everyday. So, of course it was me who cleaned up the big mess he made. But who can ever resist to this sweet smile? This is what he gave me for letting him eat by himself, he was so happy that he get to hold the spoon and sip the soup from it. But look how messy he is! I gave him a real warm bath after all this, and the mess that he left behind was all cleaned up by dear poor mother lol!
DSC_5745DSC_5742

No comments: