Thursday, December 30, 2010

Holiday appetizers galore

Guest post written by Bonnie Tildon

Right now I'm putting together all the different appetizers that I'm going to be set out for my family when I invite them over to my home for Christmas dinner. We have a really big family and when we get together we're kind of loud and eat a whole lot, so I need to have a lot of appetizers fixed to help keep everyone happy up until they're ready to sit down and eat the actual dinner.

I knew that it was going to be a big undertaking to have everyone over at our house, but I hadn't hosted a family meal in a while so I thought that it was about that time then. While I was looking online to see what I could find in terms of recipes for appetizers, I came across this website and after I read through it, I ordered a home internet package off of it.

As for right now, I'm going to make a curried cheese ball, which is a recipe that I've never tried before but I think I need a cheese ball or my dad will give me grief about it.

No comments: