Friday, December 3, 2010

I Prefer To Shop Online

When you have a little one with you, isn't it so hard for you to go out sometimes and do the shopping? Well, it is for me. That's why i prefer to just stay home and sit in front of my computer and shop instead at buy.com. That way, i don't have to rush in to the store and get the things i wanted to purchase and rush back home so i will be home before my kindergarten gets home. It's kind of hard for me to do that, especially now that holidays are coming up, stores are starting to get crowded by so many people buying their presents for their loved ones. So instead of joining in to the crowded stores, i would rather just do the shopping online. That way i don't have to worry to rush everything for i only have limited time in shopping due to some other things that i need to do.

No comments: