Monday, December 13, 2010

My favorite Christmas treats

Thanks for the guest post by Donn Schroeder

My favorite Christmas candy or treat is marshmallow peeps just for Christmas time. They used to be only available at Easter but now are available at Christmas too. They come in little white snowmen and christmas trees. They have new flavors this year too. They come in mint flavored christmas tree shapes covered with chocolate. They are scrumptious. Another new twist on peeps is they have mint flavored christmas cookie shaped marshmallow star-shaped peeps. I think my new favorite is going to be the new gingerbread shaped sugar cookie flavored marshmallow peeps. I can't get enough of these things.

There is one other sweet treat that I like better than all of the great sweet peeps treats. Little Debbie cherry cordial treats. They are the most delicious treat and i wish they had them all year round. They are round and are cherry flavored and are covered in delicious rich chocolate.

My favorite treats make great stocking stuffers. I just today saw the commercial for holiday peeps while watching holiday specials on my satellite tv from bestchoicetv.com.

No comments: