Monday, December 13, 2010

Back When it Was All About Santa

Guest post of the week by Brittany Booker

This year I am going to see Santa with my brother and his three children. It is going to be a great time for all of us to share together. We are all going to meet up on Sunday and head down to the mall together to see Santa. I am going to leave my house around noon after setting my home security alarm I found on this website. I believe we are meeting at the local gas station, so I do not have to leave any earlier. Once we all are there, we will pile into my brothers van and make our way to the mall. I am so excited to see the look on my nieces and nephews faces when they tell Santa what they want for Christmas. I remember the days when I used to believe in Santa. Those were also the days when the only issues I had was a scraped up knee and a lost piece of candy. I long to go back to those days when Santa was in my life and everything was perfect. But for now, I will enjoy watching them grow up believing in what I did and making the most out of their precious little lives.

No comments: