Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Shopping Deals on Black Friday

Guest post of the week by Bradley Guthrie

This past Black Friday, I made a trip to Best Buy to get some really great deals. I made sure to set my goals on what I wanted the night before. I set my alarm for about three in the morning and I got up and had a very early morning out shopping and dealing with crowds. I live in a city area, so the crowds are always crazy on Black Friday. I usually have to sit on lines for a few hours before I can even get into the stores. In fact, some stores even sell tickets to people so they can avoid a rush into the front doors. Once in awhile I'll even see some people camping outside the store. I don't think I could ever do that!

This past Black Friday, I made sure to bring a lot of catalogs with me. Apparently, there was a forty inch flat screen television on sale. I made sure to get there early enough to get it. But unfortunately for me, it was already sold out by the time I got my ticket and could enter the store. It was a real downer because that was what I got up early to get. I wound up coming home and relaxing to some programs on my Dish. Next year I'll have to plan a little better before venturing out.

No comments: