Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Quality Family Time

Guest post written by Peter Walkin

Just like everyone else, I really look forward to the weekends sooo much. I work all the time so when the weekend rolls around, it means that I finally get a chance to spend more than just a few hours a day with my boys. By the time I get home on the weekdays, I am seriously exhausted and only have a few hours to spend after dinner time. I often have to rely on the weekends for quality time. I also miss having more time with my wife, as well.

This past weekend, I got a chance to do a few fun things with the family. I took them all to their first professional hockey game, and I think they really got a kick out of the game. My wife enjoyed herself, and the boys really enjoyed the mascot and all the excitement. When we got home, I had to take a second to go to http://www.Homeproimprovement.com to find solutions for our roofing issue, but right after I went back and played Nintendo with the boys. IÕm glad I got some family time in and I look forward to doing some more activities next weekend!

No comments: