Monday, November 5, 2007

Blessed Monday

Good morning to all of my fellow bloggers and visitors in my site. How are you all today? Hope all is well with you and to your family as well. Hubby went back to work this morning he is a little better but not well. I told him not to go to work yet so he can have some rest more but he insisted that he can manage himself well, so i just let him. He is a very workaholic guy that's why he cannot stand it if he just stays at home and do nothing. Anyway, at least he is better now. Again, mommy and baby left alone here in the house waiting for daddy to come home from work later this afternoon. Baby is looking for daddy as his daily morning question during weekdays. He is cute when he asks me where is his daddy, " Mommy, where's daddy? All gone? Work daddy? Bye-bye daddy!" I just love to listen to my son everytime he say these words looking for his loving father. So i just have to tell him daddy has to work enable for us to buy things like milk and rice so we can eat. He'll just say "Ok".

Hope you'll have a good morning today friends and visitors!It's Monday again, it is the first Monday of November. Wishing you all to be blessed this day!

3 comments:

dBloggger said...

nice post and nice blog you have. today??? its a great day to me :)

Bless said...

hi darl! it's really music to the ears if we heard our kids talking. i can't wait for my baby to speak.

b3arh0ney said...

glad to know ok na c hubby ni Darl. kami ni Aiden dri not feeling well. cute bitaw when our kids ask where daddy is mao pod na akong tubag, lol!