Friday, November 16, 2007

flight attendant school

I've got niece that is a year from now will graduate from highschool. And she is planning to get the course of being a flight attendant. I told her that, that's a good course then. She is not so tall but not so short either. I noticed that all the flight attendants are tall girls. But still she wanted to be a flight attendant someday. So i said that she will just go for her dream and it will come true if she will persevere to reach her dream to be like one. So she asked me that is it possible if she can go to school for her course since as far as she knows that, that kind of course is not cheap if we talk about tuitions and all that. I said why not? I know some schools that aren't so expensive for that kind of course like this flight attendant school that offers best training and a great opportunities that she can achieved when she'll finish it. This school is not just for flight attendant, they also offer the reservations sales, ticket agent, gate and ramp agent positions to those who are eager and dreaming to be like one. And i told her as well that since she's more into internet girl like me, she can take a look at this Flight school blog that this school provided on the internet.

No comments: