Sunday, November 11, 2007

I Got My New Baby

Yes, you read it right! Last night we went to big city next to ours, hubby bought me a new baby, my brand new Chevrolet 2007 Malibu. It was really a surprise because i thought hubby would just take us to the park last night when he said that we are going for a little picnic somewhere. We just rode a bus and i was wondering that if we'll stay there late we won't be able to catch bus anymore coming down here in our city. He kept telling me to relax and he'll take care of it. He said he already purchased a bus ticket to make sure we won't miss the last trip. But i told him too that it's nothing to do with the ticket, it has to do with the time, if we get stuck there late then we won't be able to come home. He smiled at me and said that i worry things too much.

Yes i really do. But when we came down from the bus we stopped at the car dealer store... I was speechless because i never really thought that he would buy car last night. I thought that he would buy me sometime next week or so. I know that he told me already that he's planning to buy me a new car but i never expected it that it was very soon and i had it now. Last week we already planned to go there but he got sick that's why we weren't able to go. Finally, i got my new baby now, i mean my material baby lol! My son is still my baby for life. The Photos will be posted to my domain site, i cannot take a picture of my new car yet because it's dark still outside, will do it little bit later, so check it out guys! Oppps! My bad, didn't i greet you guys good morning yet? Sorry, my apology for being so excited to tell this all to you. Hope you have a blessed Sunday morning Friends and visitors!

4 comments:

Four-eyed-missy said...

Hu-waaaaaaw!
Congrats jud. So what are you waiting for? Test-drive na!!

Anonymous said...

wow!!! as in Darl? ahh grabe ha... pa-chevy chevy ka lang karon! lol congrat sa new baby oi.. bonga kaayo ka dah! grabe... bait at sweet talaga ni fafa.. hmmppp! super! cge oi.. adto pa ko sa imong domain tan-aw ko. excited na kaayo pud ko! hahaha!

btw, naa pa kay tag para naku nga wa naku nabuhat? ingni ko bi aky akong pangbuhaton! hehehe... regards dha darl!

JGG said...

wow! as i read your post i feel that im also having one.. hahahaha.. im so happy for you darlene.

Prettymom said...

hi darl congrats sa imo new car