Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Neglected Tag

I haven't posted this tag from pretty Ivy. It's been a long time now since she told me that i got tag from her. finally i was able to do it tonight, good thing, lol! Guys just grab this tag if you feel like doing it.

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?

- I am Blessed
2 . How much cash do you have on you?
-I got 30 bucks in my wallet
3 . What's a word that rhymes with "TEST"
- Pest
4 . Favorite planet?
- Earth, do i have a choice? lol!
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
- My father in law
6 . What is your favorite ring on your phone?
- Mode 1
7 . What shirt are you wearing?
- Jammies
8. Do you "label" yourself?
- Yes
9. Name the brand of your shoes you're currently wearing.
- Not wearing shoes right now but i have sketchers
10 . Bright or Dark Room?
- It depends
11. What do you think about the last person who took this survey?
- Pretty
12 . What were you doing at midnight last night?
- Sleeping
13. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
-None, i don't have cellphone
14. Where is your nearest 7-11?
- Right in the corner of the main street
15. What's a saying that you use a lot?
- Goodness sakes!
16 . Last furry thing you touched?
- My Coat
17. How Many Drugs Have You Done In The Past three Days?
- None
18. How many rolls of film do you need to get developed?
-I got digital camera not filmed camera
19 . Favorite age you have been so far?
- My age now lol
20. Name of your enemy
-I can't think of anyone, unless they consider me as enemy lol
21. What is your current desktop background?
- The picture i took from Adam's park
22. What was the last thing you said to someone?
- I love you baby
23. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly, which would you choose?
- One million, i can do a lot of things to the money
24. Do you like someone?
- My family
25. The last song you listened to?
- No more Rhyme

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aguy! maayo ni nga tag darl.. birahonon! ahaha! unya, peace na mo sa imong miga? ahaha!