Tuesday, November 27, 2007

My Best Quality

Mommy Nancy got me tagged on this Question and answer thing. So i guess i have not much of a choice but to answer this Mommy Nanz's Question or else i will be trouble lol! Just kidding. So here's my answer mommy Nanz, thank you so much for the thoughts.

Mommy Nancy's Question: What is the best quality you like about yourself, and why?
My Answer: Being so compassionate and being so generous to my family and friends. If i don't have those quality or characteristics in me, i would not probably get more friends and my family would not care about me for sure. Well we have different qualities and characteristics, God made us unique individually. I am just hoping that people find me the same as what i saw myself.

And now it's my turn to ask question i guess since i am done with mommy Nancy's question.
Here's my question: What would be the perfect presents for hubby this Christmas and why?
I am tagging, Carrie, Anne, Ivy, Recel, Ria and In-in.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oi... naa na pud diay koy tubagonon diri? hehe... cge..

HartofDixie said...

Grab nako ni Darlz ha? And also the rest of the tags thank you so much ato ug ang awards.
Hope you have a great day today! TC.