Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Question And Answer Portion

Pretty Ivy handed me this tag so i thought of doing it today because some of her tags has been neglected by me and some of them i forgot to post already lol. So for me not to forget this one, i am doing it now. And if somebody is interested to do this, just feel free to grab this tag.

1. Can ex-lovers be friends?
---Yes, that's possible
2. Do you think its ok to date someone if ur committed already?
--- Date with friends yeah, but not with opposite sex and getting into serious date
3. What do u think is the biggest cause of a break up?
--- There's a lot of things that could be the possible break ups
4 . Are you in love with someone at the moment?
--- I'm in love with my Husband
5. Are you missing someone at the moment?
-- - My family back home
6. Would you die for the one you love?
--- Yeah i can if i have to
7. Do you think love hurts?
--- Yeah
8. What's the best thing about love at first sight?
--- I don't really believe that
9. What's the worst thing about being in love?
--- Sometimes you won't realize that you're giving the yourself to someone and you will end up nothing left for yourself
10. Will you wait for someone you love?
--- Sure
11 . What song best describes your life at this moment?
---They can't take that away from me- Mariah Carey
12. Do you wanna get married?
---I am already married to my Mr. Big Heart
13. Have you talked to the person you love on the phone?
--- We talk in person because we are together, and sometimes we talk on the phone if he calls me from his work
14. Do you keep memories of ur ex or try to forget them?
--- Memories will be forever no matter how i try to forget them but i did try not to think about it, i am happy with my life now
15. Do you have agay/lesbian/bis sexual friend?
--- Yes
16. Are you sick of love?
--- No i don't think so
17. Are you sick of this life?
--- I am happy as can be
18. What are you going to do tomorrow?
- -- Same as daily routine
19. What do u want so bad right now?
--- Get more offers
20. Do you think money is everything?
---Nope, it cannot buy everything
21. What song are you listening right now?
--- Cars passing by outside of the street
22. What's the song that u last pasted?
- -- None
23. How much do you love music?
---I love it, that's it!
24. Have u written your own song?
--- Nope
25. What are the movies that you watched yesterday?
---None
26. Do you believe in forever?
--- Yes
27. What's the last words you want to say to your special someone?
--- I love you with all my heart

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

darl morning! ngita ko ug ma-kawat dri nga taggie. kini unta.. taas man kaayo oi! lol wa na lagi ko itubag. kana untang mubo-mubo ra! hahaha!

jennyr said...

murag lalum ng number 14 ah! hehehehe! daghan gyud ta mga ka-agi nga dli na angay hinumdumon...pero it makes us who we are now kaya we should be thankful din daw...anyways, daghan2 ka survey nganhi ah....mangawat ko minsan.lol!