Monday, November 5, 2007

Honda, Toyota & Ford Car Quotes

We have been surfing in the internet the best deals we can get when we buy car. We have been planning to buy a new car since our car that we always use is old and ugly already. Hubby sometimes get stuck in his workplace due to the car is not working good anymore. I keep teasing him that it is just telling him and it is a sign that he needs to buy a new car. So he asked me what kind of car i like. I said eversince, i have been wanting to own Honda civic. But right now that i have seen so many cars to choose from, i am getting confused what i really want. So we did surfed one website that has plenty of car brands and giving a free quote. They have Honda, Toyota & Ford Car Quotes. So we know now that we're gonna make a good deal.

2 comments:

ardee sean said...

I'm not really good at speaking about cars but I knew where the best cars are -- with the help of hearsays and facts I got in this whole wide world, and I say GO FOR HONDA CARS!! Cheers :p

Anonymous said...

It's good you were able to submit this post. I tried to submit a few times but it said "1 error prohibited this opportunity post from being saved
There were problems with the following fields:

Post must contain the link and text specified in the opportunity. Please copy and paste the code exactly as it appears.

I'm sure I put the correct link coz I just copied and pasted it in my post. It made frustrated really. Ang dami kong sinubmit na ganito ang resulta. Have you encountered the same problem o ako lang ang naka-encounter nito? Ang dami ko nang na-miss na opps sa PPP dahil dito.