Monday, November 5, 2007

Spain oh Spain!

Hubby asked me before if i have given a chance to go somewhere where would it be and why. I said anywhere as long as it is new to me and very beautiful place. Then he told me that Spain is a very nice place, he himself have never been there yet but his father did. When i asked my father in law he said that spain is very gorgeous place and all the people out there are very religious and hospitable.

They also have very beautiful scenery in there that everyone must see. As he is telling me how beautiful the Spain is i am imagining myself being in there as a tourist. My father in law that Spain is a very clean country and they can provide lots of hotels in spain for the tourists and those sight seeing place like in Torre de Bujaco, Muralla de Avila (for more info go to www.discoverspain.com), Sagrada FamiliaPrado museum, botanical gardens, royal palace (for more info go to www.sightseeingmadrid.com), La Boqueria, Gothic quarter (for more info go to www.tripadvisor.com).
Everywhere in Spain you can find lots of things that will caught your eyes. That's what my father in law said, he's been to many other cities in spain and spent there couple of days then leaves and go to another beautiful big city like Barcelona. He said that hotels in barcelona are very neat and clean too and very organized, the service is fast, and so as in hotels in madrid. He sure did roamed the Spain and i am dreaming to be there myself as well.

1 comment:

JGG said...

Spain is so captivating says a friend who studied in Madrid. How I wish I have also have the chance to visit that splendid land.

It's just sad, I have not even visited Sabah (Kota Kinabalu), Malaysia.lol