Thursday, November 22, 2007

CDEarth.com

Hubby and i are really fond of games in the computer such as solitaires, free cell, spider solitaires and hearts. He was the one taught me how to play because i have never played card games in my life. I am aware about those card games but i just don't have any idea how to play those and because i have no interests to learn before. But since hubby taught me how, i am always having fun to play those kind of game whenever i have nothing to do in the computer. So i searched on the internet to see if i can find more interesting card games that i can buy. And i succeed because i found this CDEarth.com that has new CDRom with over 1000 popular and one-of-a-kind Solitaire and Mahjongg computer game. I am sure hubby would love to buy this because we both love to play games on the computer.

No comments: