Thursday, November 8, 2007

Good With Money

My mother always tells me that God will bless me even more blessings because i'm a generous daughter and a sister to my siblings. I just replied that i did all this for them, my family. She keep saying that i'm good with handling the money, and when i took this survey it turned out to be true. I guess mothers know all the things about their children, aren't we? So, how about you? Are you good with handling the money? Why not take the test for yourself!

You Are Great With Money

You know the value of a dollar - and you save and spend wisely.
By living below your means, you've set yourself up for a rich future.
And while it may hurt to sacrifice now, you'll probably have plenty of money later on.
You're on your way to riches - just keep it up.

No comments: