Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Shades Collector

I am one of shades collector because i really love to wear sunglasses especially when we go traveling. I just couldn't dare not to wear sunglasses when i go outside because the sun would really hurt my eyes so bad. I am more into designer sunglasses too, i don't really care if it's expensive as long as it is nice and i love the design. So far i got lots of sunglasses that i keep in my closet. When i went home last February this year, i gave some of my sunglasses to my siblings because they said they love the style of them so i gave it away. And now, i am hoping that i could get more sunglasses with discounts and less expensive ones, i got this Dior Sunglasses that sells retails the designer's sunglasses. Oh my, oh my! I can't wait to have one, i am really a sunglasses freak i know! i just couldn't help it!
Blog Advertising - Get Paid to Blog

No comments: