Friday, November 9, 2007

I'm Not Jealous

Ever since when i was young i cannot remember any single situation that i got jealous with my siblings or friends. I've never been a jealous girl in my whole life. I didn't say that jealousy is bad, it is good sometimes if you're using it properly. My husband is a jealous guy but that's alright because he knows how much i love him and i do the same way to him. We love each other and he knows me and i know him as well, so we know that nothing to jealous about.

Not a Jealous Bone in Your Body

You're secure, trusting, and giving with friends and lovers
And while you may have been hurt before, you've bounced back
You're generally happy with your life - and no one's grass is greener than yours
One word of caution: some may see your lack of jealousy as indifference!

No comments: