Wednesday, November 14, 2007

The Baby Laugh

I justs couldn't stop from laughing myself from watching this funny video of the baby's best laugh ever. My goodness! He laughs like a grown up! I watched this video over and over again and i just can't get enough of it. This baby is so cute! He laughs so good that can fascinate viewers like me. His parents did a pretty good job in making this video so he can have best remembrance of his life. His best laugh when he was just a little boy. It did let me think about it now, wishing that i had video with my son something like this but unfortunately he doesn't have one. Watch the video guys and you'll laugh too! This boy is too cute to resists....

4 comments:

Merydith said...

He is so cute. Frankie is like that too even a small nose or if we make faces sos grabe kaayo ang katawa. Adorable.

""rarejonRez"" said...

aguy darl, makatakud man ni iyang kinataw-an oi. i have a short video of our triz too when she was 3, 4, and 5 months old nga grabe pud iya buhakhak. but this one is pang adult kaau ug tingog. taw-anan lagi!

HartofDixie said...

Bitaw hit ni kaayo nga bata sa You Tube hehehe.. contagious laugh.
Wala na gyud darlz na zero na akong PR hehehe..

julai said...

hi guapa,musta na?heheh nalingaw ko kaaju ug tan aw sa video oii..nasuya na pod ko..huhuhuh..how i wish naa napod ko anak..heheheheh.happy weekend guapa.