Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Got Three Wonderful Awards

Good morning friends and guests here in my blog. Hope you all have a very good day today. I just barely woke up and came straight here in my computer. I thought that ppp would pour opps early in the morning but i was wrong. That's alright at least i woke up early and thanking GOD for giving me another day to live that's the biggest blessings for today i got.

Anyway, i have a new online friend named Carrie, and she is really a sweet friend because since i met here online she doesn't fail to leave comments on my latest post. And she is giving me these two awards that made me so flattered and overwhelmed. Thank you so much Carrie! Like i said you are a very sweet friend indeed! And now i am passing this award to Ivy, In-in, Recel, Shabem, Jenny, Juliana, Nancy, Rosemarie, Haze, Genny and Yen.



And i got another award from some of my friends that i cannot remember now who they are because most of my friends in my lists have given me this award. You know guys who you are who's handed this award to me, Thank you so much and i truly appreciate your thoughts.



And now i am passing this award to everyone who's on my lists. You all deserve to have this award.

2 comments:

mjsterling said...

wow wow wow i have another award here, hehe thank you mommy darl, di gyud ko nimo kalimtan da sa mga ingon ani na award. mwaaah!

Anonymous said...

salamat kaayo Darl ako nani bitbiton...