Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Five Things

Mommy Nancy Fancy from California got me tagged on this. Thank you Nanz for tagging me good thing you did because i ran out of something to say lol! So i am tagging, In-in, Jenny, Shabem, And Recel. Guys, grab the tag while it's hot! lol!

5 Things Found In My Bag
-> Wallet
-> Keys
–> Make up
–> Checkbook
–> Diapers and wipes for my son

5 Things Found In My Wallet
–> Credit cards
–> Green card
–> Money
–> Insurance cards
–> Driver's License

5 Things Found In My/Our Room
–> Bed
–> Lamp
–> Covered
–> Closet
–> Phone

5 Things I’ve Always Wanted To Do
–> Blogging
–> Watching my tv shows
–> Giggling with my son
–> Cuddling with hubby
–> Eating of course

1 comment:

Nancy said...

thnx gwapita for doing this tag,just one way to know some online friends.take care and happy thanksgiving.