Monday, November 19, 2007

Freeze It Gel

I used to feel no pain when i was single. My body is pretty active and it can handle any stress without feeling the pain. But since i got my son it changed a lot. I started to have backaches, shoulder aches and especially my arms and legs for carrying my son. He is a quite big young guy. When he was born he weighs 9 lbs and luckily i had him out from three day stressful and tiring battle of my life. Ever since then, i always feel something pain in my body because of taking care of a new born baby is not that easy. Especially now that he's getting so big for me and i almost can't lift him up no more. Even though he is big but still sometimes he wants mommy to comfort him when he's not feeling good. So as mommy of course i will try to comfort my son by carrying him or by holding him with my arms.

And to tell you that i cannot hold him that long really because my arms and legs would start to get cramps and tingling feeling if i hold him too long. I have been complaining about these pain in my body to hubby and hubby said that Freeze It Gel is a good pain reliever for my body. He bought me a big tube and soon as i applied it to the affected area of my body i suddenly felt the relief! I did tell him that this is amazing! I could never imagine that the pain will be gone in just a couple of minutes! I really thought that i would need a thorough massage because my pain is unbearable no more. And now since i knew that Freeze It could take away the pains in my body i have no worries no more of keep lifting my son up or carrying him when he wants me to carry him.



1 comment: