Tuesday, November 13, 2007

More Blessings Please!

Yahoooo! I am so happy i was able to grab some opps in smorty although i am not that lucky in ppp since yesterday. But anyway i am happy too that my domain has been approved finally! Wow a lot of blessings came my way....Yehey! Hope i can grab more offers in ppp today since i can now grab six offers, it would be three in this site and also three in my domain. Isn't that cool? God is really good! He gives blessings to those honest and obedient bloggers like me. Unlike other bloggers who are cheaters! They don't do the making money blogging fair. Hope that my message in her tagboard will be her reminder that she should do the right thing or else she will be in big trouble and she will regret it later on. God, thank you so much for the blessings that you have given me today, i am really thankful and happy.

1 comment:

jennyr said...

good 4u Darlz! I'm still working on my domain, takes a lot of time and effort but hey! i have something to look 4ward to naman, kung sakaling patuloy parin ang opps online,hehehe!