Sunday, November 11, 2007

Got Home Safe

Hello guys, we're finally home from the wedding shower party. I am tired now and probably will go to bed right after i post this entry. My eyes are getting heavy and no matter how i tried to open them so wide still it'll close, so i just want you guys to know that we got home safe and sound. I'll see you all tomorrow and hopefully there will be no rain tomorrow so i can take a picture of my car. I'm so sorry that i haven't got any pictures yet because it was raining so hard earlier. I'll pray that it would be a good day tomorrow, i'll keep my finger crossed lol! Anyway, i just wanted to say goodnight to all of you and hope you have good night and have nice day from the other countries like my beloved homeland, Philippines.... Have a blessed Monday morning to all of you there!

1 comment:

jennyr said...

wow! a party! cge post pics dayun darlz ha kung wla naka gikapoy,hehehe! btw, i have something for you at my bravejournal!