Monday, November 26, 2007

Four Things About Me

Pretty Mommy Nancy from California tagged me on this survey thing. Thank you so much Nanz i really appreciate it. Now i am tagging Recel, In-in, Shabem, Jenny and Tess.

A) Four jobs I have had in my life and what country:
1. Food Server-Manila Philippines
2. Checkline Inspector- Cebu Philippines
3. Cashier/food server- Manila Philippines
4. Fruit Stand Cashier- USA
B) Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Illusionist
2. Liar Liar
3. Bruce Almighty
4. The Mask
C) Four places I have lived:
1. Lianga Surigao del sur
2. Manila
3. Cebu
4. Bohol
D) Four TV Shows that I watch:
1. CSI
2. Forensic Files
3. COPS
4. Shows
E) Four places I have been:
1. Manila,Philippines
2. Grand Canyon,Arizona
3. Las Vegas
4. Idaho
F) People who e-mail me (regularly):
1. Spams
2. Joanns Company
3. My Sis in law
4. Friendster Update
G) Four of my favorite foods:
1. Dried Fish
2. Ginamos
3. Humba
4. Tocino
H) Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Philippines
2. Japan
3. Paris
4. Italy
I) Four friends I think will respond:
1. All
2. of
3. them
4. I'm sure
J) Things I am looking forward to this year: (what's left of it)
1. Hubby's Birthday
2. Christmas
3. New Year
4. And Secret hehehe

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

aguy... unsa man ni nga tag oi.. mura man nig lisud, nga mura pud sayon! nyahahaha! nagsalimuang naman ko ani nuon! haha

salamat darl.. di ko ni kalimtan! :)

Anonymous said...

darl, human na ko ani nga tag dugay na pero tulo ra to instead of four so ako gihapon ning buhaton, salamat kaayo seksi mommy!

Merydith said...

Hi DArl will do this tomorrow. Sorry wa taka na replyan dayon ganina kay nag brown-out kadiyot unya na off akong internet connection. Pagbalik wala na diay ko naka messenger. Unya na busy na pud. Hope everything is well.

Nancy said...

thnx for doing the tag mommy darl.take care

Anonymous said...

Yay a big CSI fan too!!! Im mad about the program. My fav would be Vegas tho. A good tag ;)