Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Twenty Quick Questions

I saw this tag from my friendster's bulletin so i grabbed it. I just it's a fun tag to answer so, why not? I wanna tag all my friends who are interested to do this tag. I am not pressuring anyone lol!

1.Who were you with Saturday night?
---} My Family
2. What woke you up this morning?
---} I woke up by myself
3. If you took a drug test would you pass it?
---} Nope
4 . Is tomorrow going to be a good night?
-- -} Possibly
5. Did you kiss or hug anyone today?
---} Yes, my family
6. Who was the last person you rode in a car with?
---} My family
7. How many friendster accounts do you have?
---} Two
8. What was your first thought this morning?
---} Thanking God for giving me another day to live
9. What are you going to do today?
---} Not much i guess just stays here inside the house
10. When did you last take a ride in a cab?
---} Long time ago
11. Where would you like to live?
---} Here in our home
12. Do long distance relationships work?
---} In a while
13. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
---} Still here in our house
14. Who is your number one on friendster?
---} My Niece
15. Who do you wish you were with right now?
---} My family back home
16. Who is the last person you commented on friendster?
---} I can't remember now
17. How often do you log in to friendster?
---} Once in a while
18. Would you rather talk on the phone or chat in IM?
---} Both
19. How many car accidents have you been in?
---} Never and i praying it will never happen to me or to my family
20. Do you listen to music every day?
---} Yes

No comments: