Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Upside Down Tag

I got this tag from pretty friend Ivy, i didn't know that she tagged me on this she might forgotten to tell me about this. Well, that's ok i always visit her websites anyway that's why i found this. Now i am tagging no one because this is a kinda long tag so i just let my friends get this if they want to grab it.


63. WHAT’S YOUR PROFILE SONG & WHY?
---} My friendster profile song is As i lay me down to sleep by Sophie Hawkins, i just love the song and that's why.
62. DO YOU HAVE A JOB?
---} Job to be a wife and a mother to our son
61. MIDDLE NAME?
---} Salutis
60. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON SOMEONE?
---} None
59. WHERE WAS THE LAST PLACE YOU TOOK A PLANE TO?
---} Last february Vacation, from here in utah to Pinas then back here
58. WHAT MAKES YOU MAD?
---} Alot of things, it depends
57. WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
---} I think i have grown already. I am now contented to be a stay home wife and a mother
56. WHAT'S YOUR NICKNAME?
---} Tata
55. DO YOU HAVE A FRIEND OF THE OPPOSITE SEX YOU CAN TALK TO?
---} I can't think of anybody
54. WHERE ARE YOU NOW?
---} At home in front of my computer
53. WHAT FUN THING DID YOU DO THIS WEEKEND?
---} Nothing. Hubby got sick
52. DID YOU DO ANYTHING TODAY?
---} Yeah i cooked pinakbet then my son and i ate
51. WHAT IS SITTING TO YOUR LEFT RIGHT NOW?
--- } my son's toys
50. WHERE IS YOUR GRANDPA RIGHT NOW?
---} He's long gone he passed away long time ago
49. DO YOU HAVE ANY KIDS?
---} I have one adorable son
48. CLOSEST BLACK OBJECT?
---} My keyboard and mouse
47. DO YOU OWN ANY PETS?
---} Nope, both my hubby and my son are allergic to pets
46. LAST TIME YOU LISTENED TO COUNTRY MUSIC?
---} Couple of days ago
45. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
--- } My background music in my domain site
44. CAN YOU PLAY AN INSTRUMENT?
---} I don't think i can
43. WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?
---} sweat shirt and soft pants
42. LAST PERSON TO COMMENT YOU?
---} My good friend Jenny
41. DO YOU SING?
---} I do, i love to sing
40. SCREAMO OR COUNTRY?
---} Country
39. ROCK OR RAP?
---} Niether one of them
38. DO YOU LIKE CHEESE?
---} Yeah
37. WHO DID YOU LAST CALL?
---} My father in law
36. WHO LAST TEXTED YOU?
---} Nobody
35. WHAT JEWELERY DO YOU WEAR DAILY?
---} Watch so i can track of my time
34. WOULD YOU DIE FOR SOMEONE?
---} Yeah for my family
33. CAR?
---} Ford
32. ARE YOU COLD NOW?
---} Yes very cold outside
31. WHAT DO YOU SMELL?
---} My cooked pinakbet
30. IS ANYTHING BOTHERING YOU RIGHT NOW?
--- Yeah. My mom is sick and i cannot see her
29. WHAT WILL YOU DO TOMORROW?
---} It's not planned yet
28. WHAT DID YOU EAT FOR BREAKFAST?
---} Nothing i ate pinakbet and rice as breakfast today
27. LUNCH?
---} I just had my breakfast
26. DINNER?
---} Later
25. CAN YOU SWIM?
---} Yeah
24. FAVORITE SMELL?
---} Strawberry
23 . UNITED STATES OR CANADA?
---} United States
22. JEANS OR SWEATPANTS?
---} Both
21. WHAT SHOULD YOU BE DOING?
---} Sweep the floor
20. ARE YOU GONNA DO IT?
---} I will later
19. DO YOU HAVE SOCKS ON?
---} Nope
18. DO YOU OWN BIG SUNGLASSES?
---} Yeah couple of them
17. HAVE YOU CRIED SO HARD YOU MADE YOURSELF SICK?
---} Yeah, i get sick if cried too much
16. DO YOU LIKE TECHNO?
---} Not sure
14 . WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NUMBER?
---} Seven
13. FAVORITE TV SHOWS?
---} Forensic files, CSI, and all the stories in Lifetime channel
12. DO YOU LIKE 80'S MUSIC?
---} Sure
11. MISSING?
---} My Family back home
10. DO YOU DANCE?
---} I can, you want me to?
9. BEEN TO LONDON?
---} How i wish!
8. BEEN TO HIGH SCHOOL?
---} I did
7. FAVORITE TIME OF DAY?
---} Morning
6. SOMEONE EVER LICK YOUR CHEEK?
---} Hubby lol
5. SEEN ALL THE SPIDERMAN MOVIES?
---} Yeah
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?
---} Spring and Summer
3. WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO?
---} Secret! will reveal it if it will come true
2. EVER GOTTEN LOST IN THE DARK?
---} Nope
1. WHERE IS YOUR NUMBER 1 AT?
---} At the very bottom

No comments: