Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Bulletin Survey

Another tag i snagged from my friendster bulletin. I get lots of survey thing like this in my bulletin but since i don't wanna do it there, i find it interesting to put it here so my readers can read my answers and they will get to know more about me. So enjoy reading it guys, you grab it if you are interested to write this in your blog as well.

1. Do you still go trick or treating?
Yes, for my son
2. What was the last thing you ate?
---} Pinakbet
3. Are you a fast typer?
---} I would say yes
4. How many speeding tickets do you have?
---} so far none, i hope i won't get one
5. What will you do tonight?
---} I guess spend my time with my family
6. If you had one whole day to yourself, what would you do?
---} Shop by myself
7. Is anything bothering you right now?
--- } My back
8. Do you miss someone?
---} Yes, my family
9. What do you want to do right now?
---} Drink some juice
10 . Are you listening to music right now?
--- } Yes
11. Are you in a good mood?
---} Yes
12. What are you doing over the weekend?
- --} I have no idea yet
13. Are you talking to anyone while doing this?
---} Nope
14. When were your saddest in your whole life?
---} I was in manila that time too long story to tell
15. Do you own more than one cellphone?
-- -} Nope, i don't even have one
16. Do you use eBay to buy or sell?
---} Nope
17. What makes you mad?
---} A lot of things, it depends by the situation
18. Have you ever had a song written about you?
---} Nope
19. What song makes you cry?
---} The one's i'm listening right now, my background music in my domain site
20. What songs make you happy?
---} MANY.
21. What do you like to listen to before you go to bed?
---} My baby's snore
22. Do you have a job?
---} YES.
23. What does your ipod have in it right now?
---} I have none
24. How many close friends do you have?
---} Lots of them
25. What does the 13th message in your inbox say?
---} It says that one of my posts in ppp have been approved
26. What does the 13th message in your outbox say?
---} It's all crap
27. Have you ever loved someone and were too scared to tell them?
---} Nope
28. Next concert?
---} huh?
29. Words that describes the person you love?
---} He's my Mr. Big Heart
30.Is he with you right now?
---} Yes i am with him

No comments: