Thursday, November 22, 2007

Feel Better Now

Last night i had really a terrible toothache and having trouble peeing. That's why i am so upset and feels like i am being punished. Good thing that i felt better now even though i'm not well but at least the pain is not as bad as it was last night. Hubby is kinda worried about me because i started to cry due to the pain that i am feeling. Hopefully our plan will be done tomorrow. We are planning to go to Idaho for a short vacation and will be back by Sunday night. I guess that' s all i wanted to say as of now. Have a goodnight friends and Happy Thanksgiving! I hope you did enjoy your thanksgiving night being with your family and friends!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy thanksgiving Darlene..and thanks for dropping by :) ....

Hope you get well soon and...good luck on your vacation!

Keep on blogging too!

Anonymous said...

trouble in peeing? what happen?
get well soon.

JGG said...

it was agonizing indeed! but its holiday! Happy Thanksgiving!

mjsterling said...

Good morning mommy darl, thank goodness ok na ka, I know how bad it is to have a toothache because i have one myself sometimes. So take it my dear pretty mommy

Anonymous said...

hey tnx for visiting my site.

get well and kind regards!belated HAPPY TNX GIVING!

Merydith said...

I am glad you felt better na Darl. Take Care always.

Hailey's Beats and Bits said...

i hope you're feeling fine now. i exchanged links with you.

TEEBOB said...

get well soon

Prettymom said...

thanks for leaving a comments darl dont worry you can do the meme anytime