Friday, November 9, 2007

I Am Peaceful

I would say that in my life now, i couldn't ask for anything more. I am happy as can be and i have everything i need and wants. I have lovely family of my own. I am able to help my family back home and my life is almost perfect compare to the others. No one's life's perfect but in my situation, i would say it is because i am very contented, happy and peaceful.
You Are 75% Peaceful

You are a very peaceful person. All is good in your world, no matter what's going on.
Occasionally you let your problems get to you, but you generally remain upbeat.
Your inner strength is inspirational - much more so than you may realize.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aguy... ako darl, moabot siguro ko 100% peaceful.. as i am a lover of extreme silence jud! hahaha! try ko ni next time! laag lang ko diri dalikyat ba kaadlawong daku! lol