Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Hamilton Beach® Stand Mixer

I remember when i was young my mom loves to bake so many cakes during holidays there where we used to live. I couldn't imagine now how she did all that by just using her bare hands and not a Eclectrics® Mixer to mix all the ingredients, especially that when she beats the white egg to make a chiffon cake. She always makes lots of cakes because a lot of people love to eat her made cake. I feel so bad now that i realized she could have a Hamilton Beach® Stand Mixer. She might not know about this stand mixer then, but this Hamilton Beach® Mixer has every features she need. It has 12 settings offer more mixing flexibility and precise control, then it is a big 4.5 qt stainless steel locking bowl with handle Flat beater so to make sure it won't spill while mixing the ingredients, it has different kinds of dough book and wire whisk for versatile mixing, also it has 2 piece pouring and splatter shield and what's nice about it is more quieter operation. And she'll be surprise that it is 3 year limited warranty unlike the other brands!

Also my brother loves to bake cakes, cookies, or any other baking activities. He wants to own a Hamilton Beach® Stand Mixer so he can do things easily and very conveniently. He said that he's been longing to have this Hamilton Beach® Mixer, so i ordered him one and i chose the color Ultra Marine because it perfectly fit to him and he loves the color blue. In fact i ordered one for me too, i got two of them, one for me and one for my brother and it cost more than 75 dollars so they will ship it to me for free! I am so anxious to have this Hamilton Beach® Stand Mixer because i myself loves to bake especially my family loves to eat home made cookies and cakes.






5 comments:

Merydith said...

Good Job DArl. Maayo man lagi kaayo to maninglish heheheh. Good Job!!! Easy 65.00 eh?

""rarejonRez"" said...

wow Darl, good job! galing-galing ah!!! hands down ako! but since i am aplauding, iha-hands up ko nalang! lol! u did great Darl.. promise! very natural! nau... artistahin ka pala, i didn't know it Darl! cameragenic pa! woohoo!!!

so that was $65? whew!!! sossy!!! pwede na dili tulohon ang opps nga makuha ba? hehe! good job again!

mjsterling said...

Hmmm balik ko diri kay wla ko naka comment ganiha..as in ganahan kaayo ko sa imong video waffa kaayo..slangers pud kaayo.hehe naa lay ni burot sa ilong pero pretty pa rin.

HartofDixie said...

Good job Darlz! Maayo kay naka $65 ka diha. Gwapa kaayo ka sa video dhay.Inandaman gyud no!
I'm happy for you my friend.

Anonymous said...

:) lingaw ko! woweeeee hehe endorser na da!