Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I Can Read Minds

You Are 60% Psychic

You are pretty psychic.
While you aren't Miss Cleo, you've got a little ESP going on.
And although you're sometimes off on your predictions...
You're more often right than wrong
So go with your instincts - you know more than you think

Yup! That's true i have a very special talent that can read people's mind even if i just barely met them. I have this kind of ability since when i was just a little girl. I also experienced a lot of DEJAVU which i thought that things happened to me already and it's happening again. I just don't understand it before but now i do. That's why if i don't like my first impression with the person i meet, i would not like him or her anymore. I have this very interesting ability and mostly my instincts will lead me to truth. Very interesting person i am yes, but i have not use this to be a fortune teller or whatever lol! How about you? Are you a Psychic?

No comments: