Monday, November 26, 2007

Angry Me!!!

Yes, i was really angry just a while ago because ppp suddenly pouring all the opps and i got the ten bucks but when i got to see the description, it wasn't really meant for me. It is meant for those single bloggers and they require the single bloggers to join themselves to that website, enable to approve their posts. For me it is so ridiculous!!! I mean i couldn't do anything about it but they suppose to give bloggers the freedom whether we chose to join their website or not. Well, they can have it i am not so greedy to get their ten bucks anyway. I am just upset because i could've get the others which are a lot better than that stupid ads and now i only got one opp. Good thing that the other ads turned green on me. I almost spoil my day because i have been waiting for the ppp to release some offers and now i only got one. Well better than nothing though. I just wanted to burst out this anger of mine. I am hoping i can get more offers later today. So goodluck guys seems like my tacks and votes is doing good too so at least that lessen my anger to that stupid ads that i got first.

4 comments:

mjsterling said...

waaa na ilad sad ko ana na opps darl perti sad nako laguta ana. unya naa ra ba permi wla ma wagtang, pero karon wla na kay tanan pr nako is zero na gyud..maayo mo kay naa mo daghan opps today, ako wla yamo

b3arh0ney said...

relax ka lang Darl, hehe! ako wala naka paid blogging for a week na. sus daghan nako namiss wawart for shopping na unta to, lol! anyway, labay lang ko dri. have a great monday!

Anonymous said...

hahaha! kato nang dating dating darl? duh... sagdi to nga opps oi.. para to sa mga pangit nga wa nangahalin! hahahaha ikatawa lang na darl.. kay ang puso ba, kailangang ingatan.. hehehe

HartofDixie said...

Bitaw ay i've been staring for that opp days na. Makalagot nga advertiser. na reserve pod na nako only to find out nga mag sign up pa diay gosh. See wala gyud mahalin nga opp ay. Oh well hope daghan tay blessings in the next few days pod. Imbes kay coming ang Christmas wala gyud tawon mahagdaw pati Smorty cguro sa PR nga mi down mao wala nako tagai uy hehehe...