Monday, November 19, 2007

HEAD VS. HEART

My mom used to worry about me because she said that i'm some kinda picky girl when it comes to relationship. I am more into HEAD than heart really because HEART sometimes can be deceiving. Yes i admit i am picky but if i fall inlove i give everything in me as much as i can. Once i fall in love, I don't care if i have nothing left for myself as long as that person whom i love has everything he needs from me. Like my husband, i gave him everything in me i gave all the love i have for him. And i know that he's doing the same way that's why are we are balanced. None of us are being unfair, we love each other so much. And that's what makes our relationship grow even more stronger and fonder.
You Follow Your Head

You're rational, collected, and logical.
Generally, it takes you quite a while to fall in love.
In fact, you've even been accused of being very picky.
While you're cool, you're not ice cold.
You just know what you want, and don't mind waiting to get it.