Thursday, November 15, 2007

Am I Really Spoiled?

I guess not at all huh? 32% isn't that bad really. I can handle myself pretty good from keeping the things i wanted. I can stop from being a brat or being so demanding sometimes if it's really necessary. I can give up the things i wanted to buy if my family needs my help. I love to share my blessings to them rather than spending it to nonsense things. I would be much happier if my blessings would be use into a more important matters. How about you? Are you a bratty spoiled one? Check it out to see if you're one of the spoiled person to your partner or to your family.
You Are 32% Spoiled

You're barely spoiled. You may have some nice things, but you never let them go to your head.
You appreciate each gift you're given - and you don't dwell on what you "deserve" to have.

No comments: