Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Dentemp OS

I used to have bad teeth when i was just a child. I was too lazy to brush my teeth that's why my teeth end up bad looking and has cavities in it. I remember when my classmates and i are having a stage play, before it started i already have funny feeling with my one tooth because it felt like it's gonna fall. But when it was my turn to speak, my tooth fell on the ground and a lot of my classmates and schoolmates were laughing when that happened, i was so embarrassed and i decided not to show up in school for two days. My mom took me to the dentist and the dentist did the temporary dental repair. Then after that, my mom tried to encouraged me to go back to school or i might failed. Later on i did went back to school but my classmates teased me that made me so embarrassed.

And now that i am grown up, i do extra care with my teeth because i know how it feels to be embarrassed when we talk about teeth, it's really awful when i remember my teeth before that has yucky cavities and it looks really bad. If only there is Dentemp OS that time that provides fast, temporary relief of pain and discomfort and i might not able to experience that very awful and embarrassing memory of mine.


No comments: