Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Silly Tag

Pretty girl from Michigan and now moved in Texas Anna gave me this tag. Here's my answer dae Anna, thanks for passing this to me.

1. Had a beer with? Sorry i don't drink
2. Went to the movies with? Never been to theater for a long time now, only at our house we have home theater
3. Went to the mall with? My Family
4. Talk on the phone with? Hubby
5. Made you laugh? My family
6. You hugged? My family
7. You yelled at? My son being silly

Would you rather....?

1. Pierce your nose or tongue? I don't do silly things on my body
2. Be serious or be funny? Both
3. Drink whole or skim milk? Whole milk
4. Die in a fire or get shot? Neither

Answer truthfully....

1. Sun or moon? Both
2. Winter or fall? Fall
3. Left or right? Right
4. Sunny or rainy? Sunny
5. Peace or Pear? Peace
6. Do you twirl you spaghetti or cut? Twirl
7. Do you cook? Yes of course
8. Current mood? Happy and alive

2 comments:

jennyr said...

jc always ask me "why do you always yell mommy?" LoL!

Unknown said...

hehehehe...do you not drink even water at all???? whoaaaaa, I got you....lol.

have a good evening darls