Monday, November 19, 2007

Oregon Holiday vacation

Ever since when i was a child i really love to go to the beach because we used to live right in front of the beach. I remember when i was just a kid, me and my friends will agree to go to the beach and bring some food with us. Until we grew up still we like to hangout there because it's so relaxing and we can play some more with the wide space and play with the sand and make some sand balls.

And now that i got married, i am here in Utah and it's surrounded by big mountains and canyons. I am kind of a sad because i won't be able to spend some time with my family on the beach because Utah doesn't have beach here, there's only lakes out here and the water is freezing cold. So i asked hubby where we could find a beautiful and very inviting beach around here in United States where we can spend our Christmas time. He said that he's been to Oregon and there's a lot of nice place out there especially beaches. So i looked over in the internet and i found this Oregon Holiday vacation where we can enjoy and relax with my family on the beach. they have plenty of rooms that we can choose, it's very spacious and very relaxing ambiance. I can't wait to get there now! I just miss the beach so bad! We are going to have a very beautiful and memorable Christmas this year!

No comments: