Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Awards From Pretty Friends

I got another award again from pretty blogger friends. The other friend is named preggy Anne who gave me two awards and the other one is pretty Nancy. The other one i cannot remember now who gave it to me, i am so sorry if it took so long before i posted these awards, my apology. But anyway, thank you all friends for keep remembering me you are both sweet friends indeed! And now i would like to pass this award to In-in, Recel, Mimi, Shabem, Jenny, Rissa and Juliana. You may now grab these awards friends while it's still hot! lol! You all deserved to be awarded due to your awesome friendship that you gave me.

3 comments:

jennyr said...

wow! 3 awards! thanks Darlz, I also have a tag for you!

""rarejonRez"" said...

oi... naa diay koy award diri? hmmm... sweet! salamat darl! naa pud koy para nim sa akong journal!

HartofDixie said...

Thanks Darlz as always! Lovin' the awards.