Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I Made It, I Made It!!!

Wohooo! I am so happy! Finally i'm one of the top earners today! Even though it wasn't that much that i got today unlike my other blogger friends that's been featured all the time in that top earner's box, but still i am happy to see my face at the top earners box in ppp. Actually this is the second time i saw my face in there being published but i don't really count the first time because the clock was just barely struck midnight that time. At least i made it huh? I am congratulating myself for being one of top earners today so far. But i'm pretty sure that some bloggers would wipe my face out there in that box later this afternoon. Well i am happy enough that i saw my face there yehey! And also i am done with my tasks, so i can now relax and give the rest of my time to my one and only son and to my loving hubby. So ppp bloggers good luck to your making money blogging! Have a good day!

7 comments:

Happymommi said...

wow, congrats darlene :)...personally i could never figure out how all these works ahehehehe :) but i hope sometime i get to maximize din my blogging hobby by earning something out of it hehhehe :)

have a nice day :)

kookie said...

wow so,so happy for you darlene keep up the good work wink

The Blogger is .. said...

Hi Darlene,
while dropping at your site, saw my face, I am also a PPP blogger like you and my name is sandra, I organize the http://pinoynetwork.org/blog

Nice to know you.
See u around!

Cheers

Vk-mahalkaayo said...

congrats, darlene.............

jennyr said...

nice naman! congrats Darlz! ako ani $20 lang ko gahapon...nagkagamay naman, isa ra gud akong blog for PPP kay ang blogspot naswitch to domain mohulat naman pod diay another 3mos noh? pastilan! tapos akong bravejournal puro ra $5 ang offer...pait na kaau!LoL!anyways, i got u tagged!

Just Mhe said...

Congrats Darl's!

HartofDixie said...

Congrats Darlz! Nice to see your name there pod.