Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Kitten Friendly Award


Another award that i got from pretty buntis Anne who lives in Texas State. I am so glad that i met a lot of friends in blogging world because they are so good to me and that's why they deserve my attention. To all my friends in my lists, please feel free to grab this award because you all deserve to have this. And oh by the way, before i forget i just wanna greet you a Happy Thanksgiving to all! May you enjoy the holiday with your love ones!

5 comments:

emma said...

darl,thanks sa tag ako ni kuhaon tonight..

b3arh0ney said...

how nice Darl. ambot og kitten friendly ba ko, lol! happy thanksgiving to u and ur family as well. basin di ko kavisit ugma kay perting busyha.

coolingstar9 said...

Hi, I am glad to learn that you are awarded kitten friendly award, this is a confirmation that you had put much effort in your blogging, your hardwork and passion lead you to the award, I wish you continue to write blogs with passion, definitely we will give you full support. May good things all come to you.

Just Mhe said...

wwa!!erpmehs duj ngivresed ak ana agn drawa Darls...

mjsterling said...

Wow nice thanx mamu mo bira gyud ko ani kay naa man ko sa imong list aheheh