Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Blogging World

The pretty mommy from United Kingdom handed me this tag. Thank you so much Haze i really appreciate this! I am passing this tag to Recel, In-in, Nancy, Emma and Rose.

1. How long have you been blogging?
* It's been 7 months since i started blogging. It was Ivy who encouraged me to do this thing. That's why i am so thankful that we became friends because she's been very nice to me.

2. What inspired you to start a blog and who are your mentors?
Like i said it was ivy who convinced me to do this blogging thing. Ever since when i started my friendster account, i had a blog there and when i found out that this site is a better one, i deleted all my entries there and moved here.

3. Are you trying to make money online, or just doing it for fun?
* I am making money online and at the same time i am doing it for fun. I have family back home that needs my support, since i am the one that i can do things like this, why not? Better to give than to receive, right?

4. Tell me 3 things you LOVE about being online.
* Meeting new friends, making money and at the same be able to express my own feelings.

5. Tell me 3 things you STRUGGLE within the online world.
* Some are just too annoying bloggers, lots of pop ups windows that i hate so much, and especially those virus that trying to attempt to get in into my computer.

5 comments:

Anna said...

Hello darlene musta na dinha girl? Naa ko award para nimo didto sa akong blog mao ni ang link.... http://lovelyanna25.blogspot.com/2007/11/its-award-time-everyone.html.....grab nalang ko didto..

Anonymous said...

kini darls kay mubo mubo ra.. hulata lang! hahaha
bitaw... salamat!

mjsterling said...

Hmmm wla man ko nimo tagi ani mamu ako nalang ni kawaton hahahaha.
good morning diay my pretty friend

Prettymom said...

hi darl thanks for this i do then i update tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

gi tag pod tka karon ani darlz! hehehe!