Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Two Things

My good friend Recel from Illinois which is herself is a mommy also like and she me got me tagged about two things in me. So here's my answer Cel thank you for tagging me. Now i am tagging Ivy, Anne, Janine, Haze, Nancy, Juliana and Eds. Get this tag now guys while it is still hot lol!

1. Two names I go by: Darl or Darlz
2. Two things I am wearing right now: Big mommy shirt and sweat pants
3. Two things I want (or have) in a relationship: Trust and Respect ( with those two mixed together, it will become love)
4. Two things I like to do: Love God and my Family
5. Two things I want very badly in this moment: The food that i used to eat back home
6. Two things I did last night: Sleeping
7. Two things I ate today: Steamed Okra with fish and vinegar sauce and Rice of course
9. Two things I am doing tomorrow: Daily routine of full time mommy and blogging
10. Two favourite days of the week: Saturday and Sunday
11. Two favourite holidays: Christmas and July 4th
12. Two favourite beverages: Cranberry grape and white grape juice
13. Two things about me that you may not have known: I am a tough girl but i am soft hearted girl, i can be a good friend but i can be evil too once provoked.
14. Two jobs that I have had in my life: Restaurant Cashier and Checkline Inspector
15. Two movies I would watch over and over: All Jim Carrey's Movies i love that guy he's so funny!
16. Two places I have lived: (Besides Philippines) I only lived here in Utah besides Philippines, wait a minute why is Philippines are being excluded here? Hey! That's my beloved homeland! Lol!
17. Two of my favourite food: Humba and Kare-Kare
18. Two places I would rather be right now: Philippines and Bohol lol! Philippines din yun! hahaha silly me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

tenkyou for doing this darl! ingon sila bohol kay laing nasud daw, so ok lang imong tubag! hehe

Eds said...

hi sis! now ku plang nakita may tag ka pla sa akin! salamat ha! :)

Lizeth said...

nice 2 things you got there :)

gusto ko din ung steamed okra!!