Monday, November 19, 2007

Raining Offers

Seems like that the PPP is raining opps right now. I might as well grab as much as i can because they only give offers at a certain of time so i have to get opps as fast as i can to complete my tasks today, i need more 2 then i am done. Hopefully will be able to grab those two before they went gray. So you guys have fun and enjoy grabbing those white opps that you have. I have to do mine also lol! I really love weekdays because ppp is giving so much offers to grab. I am just hoping that this will keep going until weekend lol!

1 comment:

tx sweetie said...

lagi sa..maau kaau ba happy kau ang bloggers ug mag ingon ani kanunay..sos giduka ko ganiha sayo sayo pa pagsugod panggawas sa opps agooy ni kalit kurog akong tinggil kay nana opps heheh..God is Good kaau no kay uwanan ta niya opps