Friday, November 16, 2007

Compassionate Me

People Envy Your Compassion

You have a kind heart and an unusual empathy for all living creatures. You tend to absorb others' happiness and pain.
People envy your compassion, and more importantly, the connections it helps you build. And compassionate as you are, you feel for them.


I would absolutely agree with this survey. I just can't resist to help especially to my family. If somebody needs my help and i think i can do the favor why not? I would be glad to help and do good things for my fellowmen. I can be very compassionate but can be evil too once provoked. I can be very friendly but can be dangerous enemy. But if the person wants to befriend with me, they are very welcome and makes friends with me. I love to have more friends whether online or in person. But i don't like idiotic and hypocrites, they don't deserve my attention.

No comments: