Saturday, November 17, 2007

Author's Substitute

Good morning friends and visitors! How's your morning this weekend? I hope that everybody had a goodnight sleep last night. My morning is not that good because some prank callers has been calling me many times early this morning and making silly noise. I did call my husband at work and he said that i will ignore it and call the operator to block that stupid caller's number. Hubby said that if that caller will attempt to call again, i will call him again at work so he can come home as quick as he can. Anyway, so far that stupid caller is not bothering me anymore.

Anyway, i just wanna share these pictures of my son that fell asleep last night here in mommy's favorite place. He took my place when i was in the kitchen and when i got back he was right here already in front of my computer and he was begging me that he wants to write his name. So i just let him, i opened a notepad for him so he can type the letters here in the keyboard. I left him here and i went back to the kitchen and did something out there. It was about like 15 minutes when i finally got done with my work in the kitchen so i came back here and guess what i found?




It was just my son who's pretty dead tired and fell asleep in mommy's chair. Poor boy i thought he was having fun typing but i guess he was really worn out for his whole day activities and that knocked him out. So i hope i put smile in your face guys by showing my son's photos. Have a blessed weekend everyone!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha Darl, ka-luoy sa imong ulitawo ug porma oi.. gikapoy jud intawon. it's like u punished him to type mao nga gikapoy. hehehe... tawon sab...

nice kaau iyang hair Darl ba.. shiny kaayo.. shinampo ba yan? hahaha! wa ko lingaw oi.. mingaw man ang blogosphere! regards nalang dha!

**"Liza"** said...

naku kawawa naman yang anak mo nakatulog tuloy dyan sa chair.it's amazing how they do that.. hehehe

melly said...

hehe, nappy baby

mjsterling said...

Hala mamu kalooy man intawn ni MD oi.hahaha naka tulog man nag atubang sa imong puter.

HartofDixie said...

Kalooy uy usahay si Josh ana mag bitay ang ulo hehehe... for some reason ganahan cya mo sleep dinhi sa swivel chair ay. Hanuyan guro ushay tuyokon pod niya.
Maayo imoha na picturan. TFS Darlz!