Monday, November 12, 2007

digital picture frames

Last Christmas 2005 i got my present from sweet loving husband of mine, a new digital camera. Before i had my camera, i was longing to have one because i am really into photography a lot, i love taking beautiful sceneries and beautiful natures. Especially now that i have my son, every moment being with him is a very special day for me, i love to take so much pictures and he is mommy's subject. I love to treasure those pictures of his when he was just a little boy and until now that he growing up. Kids grow so fast that's why digital camera is one big help to capture those special moments that i cannot keep it fresh.

My camera has a lot of special features too like digital picture frames, it can make the photos more creative and more beautiful. It has also an enhancer to make the photos even more clear and brighter. I had this digital camera of mine for two years now and still works pretty good, and still looks as new. When hubby handed this digital camera, in a box theres a lot of tips of how i can enhance my knowledge about photography. I still have it just in case i wanna know more something about the tricks in photography. But i am hoping that hubby would buy me a new Nikon Pro Camera soon because it has more features in it and it takes photos more professional.

No comments: